Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Your Government Is Evil -- Part 1

"Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights, and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people..."   Isaiah 10:1-2

"The scoundrel's methods are wicked, he makes up evil schemes to destroy the poor with lies, even when the plea of the needy is just..."  Isaiah 32;7

"You trample on the poor, and force him to give you grain."  Amos 5:11

*******************

I love the land called America.  I love the American people.  I would die to defend my neighbors' rights and liberty.  But you have to forgive me if I refuse to wrap myself in an American flag and conflate my patriotism for support of a corrupt and evil... yes, evil... United States government.

I came across this item today that clearly illustrates how the US government relates perfectly with the scriptures above. This is yet another great evil forced upon the Iraqi people that almost no one has heard about. Listen to Wafaa' Al-Natheema, and then re-read the verses from Isaiah and Amos.  I also urge you to look at the other articles on the Farm Wars webpage.

http://farmwars.info/?p=2296

Would that this be the only instance of such dealings.  But they are legion--standard operating procedure of the corporatist/fascist empire the world over, and even at home.  From the great movie "Food, Inc.":



And here is another evil--how the government colludes with Archer Daniels Midland to maximize profits and ruin your health:

http://www.accidentalhedonist.com/index.php/2006/01/24/tariffs_and_subsidies_the_literal_cost_o

My business partner, who is from Jamaica, tells me that the Jamaican sugar industry was decimated and people were thrown into poverty when the sugar tariff went up.  It was the same in other countries.  But ADM partied like it was 1999!

More examples of the evil of your government in the production of food:





Evil...evil...evil...  By the way, this is another example of how there is no free market.  The free market gets blamed for many evils, when the blame actually lies at the foot of corporatism, the diametric opposite of free markets.  You can't blame free markets because there are none.
 
Want to join me as an AnCap yet?
 
NOTE:  This post is the first in a non-periodic series that I will continue when I find instances of the US government doing, well, evil.  This first post is about food.  This is only one area of many.

1 comment:

  1. Great article! Look forward to the next one, and I'll be sure to spread the word about this to others I know.

    ReplyDelete